Covered Services & Enrollment
Working Directly & Exclusively For Our Patients
Through our Direct Primary Care model, Osteopathic Healing Arts LLC works directly and exclusively for our patients. Our simple, monthly membership fee covers most primary care services without the need for traditional insurance.
We are an independent, alternative way to receive your primary health care, but not a complete substitute for health insurance. It’s always a good idea to have a supplemental insurance policy to cover you in unexpected situations such as required surgeries or if you are ever hospitalized for any reason.
- Office visits (e.g. sick visits, thyroid issues, blood pressure, camp physicals, refills etc.)
- Procedures performed in office (e.g. Rapid Strep, Flu, Mono, Urine Dipstick, Earwax Flushing, Breathing Treatment, PPD, etc.)
- No copayments or deductible
- Accessibility via text, video chat, email and phone
- Access to Kangen water in the office
- Appointment availability when you need it the same day or next day (after hours and home visits can be arranged as well)
- Extended Visits to address multiple concerns (30 minutes standard timeslot)
- Annual comprehensive physical exam included with membership
- Access to wholesale lab and medication pricing
- Negotiated, discounted rates at a local imaging center (e.g. X-ray, CT, MRI etc.)
- Supplement discounts (20% with online ordering account)
- Coordination with specialists, as well as through RubiconMD online service
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Non-Covered Services (discounted member pricing)
- Osteopathic Treatments $120/session
- IV Therapy (e.g. Meyer’s Cocktail with Glutathione $90/IV)
- HCG Weight Loss Program $120/round
- BEMER Therapy Device $300/ten session
- Allergy Testing (e.g. Sublingual Immunotherapy) $8/unit tested, $12/unit of antigens
There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment of $80 per individual.Through our Direct Primary Care model, Osteopathic Healing Arts LLC works directly and exclusively for our patients. Our simple, monthly membership fee covers most primary care services without the need for traditional insurance.
Rates & Billing
See the chart below for rates per age group. After the one-time enrollment fee as mentioned above is satisfied, your monthly fee per person is according to this chart. The first month’s payment per person is due at time of enrollment (except for those who have registered during pre-enrollment) and every 30 days thereafter. Your membership can be canceled at any time, for any reason, with a 30-day notice.
WHY A MEMBERSHIP?
Through a membership associated with a Direct Primary Care, we are able to provide you with a majority of your primary care needs for a simple, fixed price. You will be able to budget your monthly healthcare expense, without worrying about insurance premiums, co-pays, deductibles or surprises. We do not require you to commit to any length of membership beyond your first month.
Enrollment Fee: $80 per member (non-refundable) ($40 per family during the pre-enrollment period). Small businesses with 10+ enrolled members will receive a $50/month rate per person. *$20/mo rate available with an adult member, $35/mo without an adult member. At this time we are not able to provide routine immunizations. Call from anywhere in Chicago to discuss how we can help.